$299,900 – $15k Under Appraisal!
Between Fruitland & New Plymouth 1.7 Acres
- Open Concept living.
- Large Family Room, Dining & Kitchen
- Office or Den
- 3 Large Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Master Suite on Main Level.
- Duel Vanities in 2 Bathrooms
- Tile & Carpet Flooring
- Solid Granite Counters in Kitchen
- HUGE Island in the Kitchen.
- High Efficiency Wood Burning Fire Place with Rock Surround.
- Wide Hallways and Stairs.
- No neighbors on 3 sides and excellent views.
- Private Well and Septic.
- Automatic Sprinklers Around House
- Fully Fenced Fenced Pastures with Full & Deliverable Irrigation Rights
- Large Raspberry Patch in Garden Area
- Low Power Bills (see below)
You’re going to LOVE this house… A beautiful 48′ x 8′ covered front porch makes a welcoming entrance!
We LOVE the great room where the kitchen, dining and family room are. It’s about 47′ x 20′ feet perfect for ENTERTAINING, and big family GATHERINGS! A rocked face fireplace can heat the house, and is the perfect focal point in the family room with TV hookups above. The solid granite counters compliment cabinets and make the 12 foot island look beautiful. A south facing garden window in the kitchen is the perfect place to grow flowers or veggies during winter months.
Extra LARGE bedrooms make sharing EASY. Kids and Master bathrooms have duel vanities with private toilet rooms.
What You Can’t See:
2×6 Construction. Forced air furnace with a heat pump, and central air, keep this house comfortable with separate ZONES for the upstairs and main level! Beautiful tile floors in all the RIGHT places. High quality carpet makes living areas comfortable. There’s PLENTY of storage space in the extra large closets, under the stairs, in the pantry, and in the 7′ x 9′ STORAGE room!
The 48′ x 12′ large concrete back patio is the perfect place for BBQ’s! A large lawn around the house is easy to maintain with automatic sprinklers. There’s a large garden space in the backyard with a huge RASPBERRY patch! And a fully fenced pasture with deliverable irrigation rights for your horses, cows, goats, chickens, pigs, etc.
Call or Text Juliea for a Viewing and More Information!